Dear Home Owners,
Today I spoke with a buyer that owned more on their home and the current value of the home. Because of this, they thought they were unable to refinance and take advantage of today's Low, Low Rates. I was able to:
- Offer to pay any Lender and Title Company Charges
- Allow them to reduce their payment 271.40
- Have them bring to closing only $1,648.42** to build the new Tax and Insurance Escrow account, which they will receive most if not all of it back from there current lender when the loan is paid off.
I was able to do all of this with NO APPRAISAL and No Income Qualification. The only requirements were:
- Their current loan was a FHA Loan
- They still owner occupied the property
- They made their last 12 months payments as agreed
- Their middle credit scores were 640+
If your current mortgage is an FHA or VA loan, you owe more than $150,000, and your rate of interest is above 5.50%, I would like to talk with you and prepare a quote to you.
In addition, FHA has announced that Effective Sept 6, 2010 they will be changing the way they collect mortgage insurance. There are pros and cons; however, my opinion is anyone planning to keep their mortgage and home more than 4 years are better under the current MIP versus the ones that will take effect Sept 6, 2010.
Sounds "Too Good to Be True", is it worth a Phone call to see?
I welcome the opportunity to talk with you and see if you can reduce your mortgage payment and save money in today's economic times.
Ohio MB License 007173.000
National License 250013 (In transition)
** This amount is based upon the number of months of Taxes and Home Owners Insurance are needed in your escrow account to cover future payments.
American Midwest Mortgage has been a Full Service Lender since 1978.